Madeline loved First Grade.
She loved her teacher, Mrs. Brown.
She loved that she was in the same class with her cousin, Isabella.
She loved the friends she made and the things she learned.
First grade was a good experience for Madeline.
I saw her grow in so many ways this year.
She gained a lot of confidence.
She made a lot of friends. She is a natural at it. People are
drawn to her. She learned to really love to read.
I am so proud of her and how she always
steps out of her comfort zone and adjusts to the
curve balls we throw at her.
A new school every year so far for this girl and she
has done amazing!
The last week of school there were several fun activities like Field Day,
Bowling and Year Book Day.
I went along on Field Day and Bowling.
I went along on Field Day and Bowling.
These kids are so cute.
Madeline's first "crush." She won't admit it, but
it was pretty obvious.
Madeline and Jarrett.
Madeline and Hadley
The last day of school.
We moved out of our house the last week of school so we commuted from
Grandma White's house every day.
Grandma White's house every day.
It was fun, but were glad to only do it for one week!
Yeah for summer!!







No comments:
Post a Comment