Living in limbo is not always the most fun thing to do.
We have done it A LOT!
This time around was a little different though.
Living with Grandma Terri and Grandma White for a couple of months
has been so fun. Stressful for me sometimes (worrying that we are too
loud or bugging them in every way possible...which they would say we never did.)
It has been so fun to visit into the night with my Mom and Grandma.
It has been fun to go to Tabiona with them.
It has been fun to go to Tabiona with them.
It has been fun to have them up close and personal with my kids.
It has been fun to see the visiting relatives and give my kids a chance
to know them better....especially Uncle Mike.
Oh how they love Uncle Mike.
I can't remember the last time I really cooked.
Maybe I shouldn't get used to this.
I am so thankful that my Grandma has always had an open door.
I have lived at her house several times in my growing up and adult years.
I love that home.
I have so many memories from that home and the people who
have lived in it. I am glad I get to share a little bit of that with my children and
my husband.
Lots of snow cones at Grandma's house, and running
through the sprinklers!
Fun at the park down the street.
Outings to Wheeler Farm with
Aunt Nat and Carson.
This summer is going quickly, before
we know it we'll be settling in somewhere in San Antonio!





































No comments:
Post a Comment